One more makes FOUR!!

Beau Norris Keyes
came in at 10:06 on the 20th
7lbs 12oz 21 inches long

He has a lot of golden hair on this little head.
Lighter then Leah's first head of hair.


When Leah was born I went to a class
at the hospital and when I came
back to the room I found Kyle much
like this, in my bed. So he wanted
a picture with Beau in my bed too.

He has lot of personality already and his
facial expressions are so funny.
(And yes I did chop my hair)
5 comments:
You DID chop your hair! I like! And I TRIPLE like that Beau is here! Yay :)
Congratulations! He is absolutely perfect :)
Love the hair...and CONGRATS!
Yay!!! Congrats! Newborns are the best. I can't wait to hold mine tomorrow! I hope Reagan is as thrilled for a brother as Leah is!
Congratulations my friend!! :) I'm so happy for you! Only wishing the very best for you!!
Post a Comment