Monday, December 14, 2009

Have you ever wondered what you
would do if you lived in a Trailer Park?
And say you had no hill on which to
do your sledding?





YAY Trailer Court fun

4 comments:

growing5kids said...

That is great!! It looked like so much fun. I am glad Jake got to enjoy it with you guys!!

The Holmgrens said...

Oh man... I wish I still lived in a trailer... Well, at least I wish I still lived near you guys, but maybe not in a trailer...

Sethington said...

Looks like fun! I miss snow! Thats my favorite form of sledding. Except growing up on a farm we did it behind a tractor.

Triny Kay said...

i think i remember doing somethign like that down in ephraim. it was fun. we pull the sled behind our 4-wheeler now. when i was growing upmy grandpa pull an old truck hood behind a tractor. that stuff is way fun!!!