Monday, May 9, 2011

Running so far...

I was going to take a picture of my running today but I was soaked.I went running outside in the rain. I was one of the you better get out there now or you won't do anything the rest of the day days. I said to myself just get out there and do it. Sohow is it going you may ask? One of my good friends recommended a few great sites. mapmyrun.com and dailymile.com. I love daily mile, it show how many donuts you burn off. But the thing I really like about mapmyrun is that it give elevation grafts.
Training last 4 weeks
Wednesday, Apr 20 Ran 2.69 mi
Saturday, Apr 23 Ran 6 mi
Tuesday, Apr 26 Ran 4.33 mi
Monday, May 02 Ran 4.4 mi
Tuesday, May 03 Ran 1 mi
Wednesday, May 04 Ran 3.45 mi
Saturday, May 07 Ran 7.21 mi
Monday, May 09 Ran 3.7 mi
68.69 Total Miles
19.93 Total Time
4 Lbs Burned
8.94 TVs Powered
3.62 Gas Saved
83.59 Donuts Burned

3 comments:

Aaron and JaNell said...

I am so proud of you. While you are out... run some miles for me since I don't do it myself. :)

growing5kids said...

That's quite a few donuts. Congrats on the running. I am not a runner, but for those who are they seem to love it. So if you are one of those keep it up.

Josh and Emily Mason said...

Go Shellyce! Someday I'll run again. . . ha ha. I love reading about you and your sweet family! :)