What we've been up to.
Kyle is still going to school full time, and working when he can.
Kyle is still going to school full time, and working when he can.
Oh and Kyle got a hair cut. 



It's a mullet, but don't worry that lasted about five minutes.
I do miss some of the curls.
I'm training for a half marathon.
Which I found out is luckily not May 7th but
June 11th, so I have a little more time to train.
And I had a birthday, so now I'm an almost old lady.

Leah is growing like always, and find anything to play with (lucky me).
Beau is my hunk a chunk. 



I'm training for a half marathon.
Which I found out is luckily not May 7th but
June 11th, so I have a little more time to train.
And I had a birthday, so now I'm an almost old lady.
1 comment:
I love it, Shellyce!! :) What a cute fam. I can't believe how much Beau has grown already!
Post a Comment