I may be crazy!
This summer my sister and I want to run a 5k.
We picked the Legacy Midnight run
Not a big deal right, well I was at my Aunt
house tonight and my cousin asked me if I would
like to run with her in the Provo Half Marathon.
That's were the crazy comes in, it may be one
of the craziest things I've ever done.
This summer my sister and I want to run a 5k.
We picked the Legacy Midnight run
Not a big deal right, well I was at my Aunt
house tonight and my cousin asked me if I would
like to run with her in the Provo Half Marathon.
That's were the crazy comes in, it may be one
of the craziest things I've ever done.
2 comments:
Ha! I'd made that goal also for this summer, but may have a monkey wrench mess that one up. Good for you! I'll do my 5K next year!
Hey, maybe all of us that wanted to could do a run when we're together for the family reunion. Definately would be a good goal with built in motivation. :-)
Post a Comment